Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How long after drinking prune juice can i have a BM? and are sunflower seeds constipating?

ok here's the deal


i'm 16 weeks prego. i eat about a bat of sun flower seeds a day (i think i crave the salt).





are sunflower seeds constipating?





cause i havent had a BM for one day. that's a lot for me cause i usually go every day.





and i'm drinking a glass of prune juice, when should i expect results???

How long after drinking prune juice can i have a BM? and are sunflower seeds constipating?
It's normal for your digestive tract to slow down during pregnancy. I wouldn't be worried about going a day without crapping.
Reply:I don't know about prune juice but I ate about 5 prunes today and about 5hrs later I was able to go..I hadn't been able to go in about 2 days before then.


No comments:

Post a Comment