Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have a flowering plant that is seeding are there any special ways to plant the seeds?

i want to plant these seeds but i dont know if i have to dry them or if i should wait till next spring? what can i do?

I have a flowering plant that is seeding are there any special ways to plant the seeds?
I need to ask you a question first...what kind of plant is it?





In most cases, I dry the seeds in a glass jar. Since it's so late in the year now, depending on where you live, it's too hot and too late in the season to start another plant, UNLESS it's an indoor plant.





Maybe wait until next year. I use the best potting soil I can buy and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate. Then as the plant starts to grow, water only to keep the plant from drying out.





Good luck...
Reply:you should dry them out. lay them in your window seal and dry them, then put them into a zip bag and into a dark area. then,when spring gets here you can plant them.


No comments:

Post a Comment