Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can i buy this Flower (Cleome "White Queen") itself or in a vase. I dont want the seeds...?

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV2...





i want this flower but i dont want to buy just the seeds.

Where can i buy this Flower (Cleome "White Queen") itself or in a vase. I dont want the seeds...?
Cleome does not lend itself to transplanting. Generally, you just plant the seeds where you want the flower to grow.





Also, you don't find them available as cut flowers at the florists, because they die quickly once cut.





The best way to enjoy them is to throw some seeds in your garden where you would like them to grow. (literally - they self seed very well, and when I want to expand where they grow, I just take seeds, and toss them where I want.)


No comments:

Post a Comment