Monday, May 11, 2009

I saw a commercial advertising some flower seeds imbeaded into a sheet or somthing what are they called?

It was like just water and a bed of flowers will grow

I saw a commercial advertising some flower seeds imbeaded into a sheet or somthing what are they called?
Hello,, I've bought these before and I didn't like them. Here there just called a bed of flowers.. You can pick out the one you want,, but be careful. Mine was so full of just wild flowers that the ones I actually picked it out for didn't even have a chance to come up. I find it alot easier to either just plant my seeds in the house and have seedlings to plant when it gets warm enough or go to a hothouse and buy them. The ones I tried like your talking about never turned out near as pretty or as full as I like. Hope this helps
Reply:Roll n Grow

horns costume

No comments:

Post a Comment