Monday, May 11, 2009

When it is a good time to plant flower seeds, after killing weeds or during ?

Normally sometime after, but follow the directions on the product that you use. You can buy products that you can use after your desirable plants are there, but you need to shield them from the poison. And I don't think it's a good idea around seeds that have been planted.

When it is a good time to plant flower seeds, after killing weeds or during ?
If you used a chemical herbicide such as Roundup then you will need to wait two weeks minimum before planting. If you just pulled them out there is no waiting.
Reply:It really doesn't matter. I would want to do it during I'm killing the weeds because when I pick out a place to plant my flower seeds, I know that a weed can pop in the place that I want to plant it so I would want to plant my seed there first before a weed. Also, I know that I don't have to come back out and plant it. So, it doesn't matter but I recommend doing it during your killing your weeds. Good luck and hope I've helped! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment